Monday 20 October 2014

Bringing nature indoors ....

We're already in the second half of October and still we can enjoy beautiful weather conditions. So all the more reason to spend most of the time outdoors while we still can.
This is the view from the terrace at the end of my garden. I love having my first cup of coffee here while the sun enters the garden and watch all beauty that goes around .... 



















even when it rains ....




But for me it's a walk in the woods what really makes me enjoy all the beautiful colours of this season ....




And look what we brought home after our lovely walk ....




To bring these beauties indoors I did a little crafting and added these adorable toadstool lights ....




And made this garland which I personal like best when the lights are off but would be very cosy lightning in a children's
room I think ....




I love to watch the blackbirds in the hedgerow from this spot - thanks to this beautiful 'Blackbird and Bee' lampshade from Kettle of Fish now I have a blackbird that lives in my windowsill ....




Another addition from the garden to my windowsill is the dried hydrangea who turn out almost copper ....




All this makes me ready for a cosy Autumn indoors ....




Wish you a lovely Autumn.

Anita
~xo~

6 comments:

  1. Mooie herfstplaatjes Anita, echt prachtig!
    Ik hou ook zo van de herfst, de sfeer en de gezelligheid binnen.
    Laat het maar stormen buiten, we doen de haard wel aan en kruipen met dikke sokken opgekruld in de bank, héérlijk!!!
    Ik wens jou ook een fijne week en een heerlijke herfst toe ;-)

    Lieve groet, MJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Anita! I love all your autumn shots and thank you so much for a great idea for an autumn garland! I have so many conkers that have just been sitting around so will have a go :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful fall garden. It is still very mild for us too, and we are getting a lot of time outdoors as well. Such a beautiful time of year. So nice that you came by and left a lovely comment! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You fill the world with such life Anita. Your love for nature poured out so freely on your Instagram and blog. Bless you dearly. xxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful images Anita-love your sweet toad stool lights, lampshade & hearth... Everything looks so cozy and welcoming.

    ReplyDelete