Wednesday 1 March 2017



After a couple of very busy weekends, there was finally time for a so much needed walk. I saw on Facebook that there was a lot of new life to admire on the goat farm so the Amsterdam Forest was our destination.  


Where snowdrops lead us the way ....





Arriving at the goat farm there was a overload of cuteness ....



With Spring definitely on my mind I love to surround myself with that energetic feeling at home.
With soft toned bulbs and drinking coffee from an almost identical coloured Mug ....  




Fresh flowers ....


In a gorgeous Jug ....


And of course Muscari, not only the real ones but also with a print in a Photo Frame ....


The last few years a keep my garden "messy" for the birds and still amazed to discover new life after removing the fallen leaf ....


Just can't wait to get my seeds out of this Tin ....


 And spend more time in my little greenhouse .... 


While I was writing this post I heard on the radio - that according to this study - watching garden birds has a beneficial effect on your mental well being.
It will be no surprise that I so agree with this ....







And when I'm not watching the birds in my garden, I admire them indoors ....


Or have another coffee with them ....


With the arrival of March, the promise of Spring is just around the corner ....


Not only this gorgeous book of Edith Holden - the Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady - but all other items shown in this post you can find on the Website ....



Happy March everyone, happy (almost) Spring!

Anita
~xo~

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post....I adore all your bird photos! I totally agree that watching birds or just being amongst nature in general is so good for your wellbeing.
    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete