Monday 8 April 2013

A little Spring at home...

Good morning all, I hope you've had a nice weekend. I woke up this morning with a chorus of singing birds, a great start of a new week. It seems now that Spring really has started.

Unfortunately I'm still recovering from a nasty cold that has kept me in the house most of last week :-(
So my plans to take some spring-like pictures outside ..... well I've got my hopes up for this week!

Therefore only some pictures of  "a little Spring" at home...










Hope you'll enjoy Spring and wishing you a nice and sunny week,

Anita xo

2 comments:

  1. Anita, thank you so much for making yourself known to me. I was so surprised to learn that you have been following my blog. I just love your pins on Pinterest, and your name sounds so exotic! I am your newest follower.
    Your photos are lovely. Wishing you a lovely day, Linda x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, I was so surprised that you were following me on Pinterest, had not previously made the connection !
    And even better that you now follow my blog, one happy ''girl'' over here ! Anita x

    ReplyDelete